Some of the skills I tap for my work that differentiate me from most freelance editors/writers are the adept coordination of resources; a nuanced communication style with authors, vendors, and clients; a background in primary and secondary source research; and extensive knowledge of the major style guides.
Education and Certification
- Coursework toward master’s degree in professional writing at DePaul University in Chicago
- Bachelor’s degree in English language and literature from Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti
- Business Writing Skills Certification from UpWork
- Numerous programs and seminars in hospital and health system management
- American Writers & Artists Inc.